A superior alternative to smoking, vaping and ingesting edibles. Because of its high permeability and rich blood supply, the sublingual mucosa (under the tongue) route enables fast absorption, rapid onset of action and high bioavailability of NanoSphere encapsulated cannabis.
- NanoGel administered under the tongue are efficiently and rapidly absorbed into the sublingual vein, which lies beneath the oral mucosa (under the tongue).
- NanoGel is transported through the facial veins, internal jugular vein, brachiocephalic vein and then into systemic circulation, past the blood brain barrier and into brain structures to receptors.
Fastest and most direct method of cannabis delivery. Intranasal delivery of NanoGel direct transport of cannabinoids into the central nervous system in minutes along the olfactory and trigeminal neuronal pathways.
- Smaller sized lipid nanoparticle compositions are recognized for direct nose to-brain drug delivery of lipophilic compounds like cannabinoids.
- The nasal mucosa is a rather porous and thin endothelial basal membrane with a rapid blood flow, highly vascularized epithelial layer and a vast absorption area with microvilli in epithelial cells.
- Nanoparticles delivered through the nose provides widespread delivery to the striatum and cortex also occurs.
- Intra-nasal delivery of cannabinoids as NanoGel bypass first pass effect, achieve rapid therapeutic levels and increase cannabinoid bioavailability, increasing bioactivity and their therapeutic index.
Transdermal NanoGel Serum
Cannabis is rapidly absorbed into systemic circulation and across the blood-brain barrier through our NanoSphere Delivery System. Beneficial for localized pain relief, muscle soreness, tension and inflammation.
- Nanoparticles are absorbed into the systemic circulation and across the blood-brain barrier.
- Transdermal NanoGel Serum produces psychotropic effects within 20 minutes for recreational users.
- Available in high CBD / THC ratios for therapeutic effects without psychotropic effects.
- Beneficial for localized pain relief, muscle soreness, tension and inflammation.